Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rant

Screw you people lah okay.
WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN JOIN WHEN YOU WERE NOT EVEN INTERESTED?!
Do you know that you are killing the hopes of those who are actually committed?
We want to compete, we want to win, but because of you, MAYBE WE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!
Why could you not tell me EARLIER then at least I could have found more people to join when school was still open?!
YOU TELL ME NOW AS IF I KNOW EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMNED FORM TWO IN SCHOOL AND CAN GO AND ASK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM TO JOIN!
What the hell is your problem? Couldn't you have told me from before that you weren't interested or that you couldn't afford it or whatever lame excuse you could come up with?
You guys knew these things and yet you continue to join the team as if it will not be a problem now and then you quit as if its nothing?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STRESS I AM GOING THROUGH TO GET THIS TEAM ORGANIZED?!
Dah lah I have to type out all the documents and shiz but I can't even do the god damn name list cos you people are so indecisive!
You think its very easy to be the captain? To have people come up to you and say "I want to quit the team, sorry"? Do you mean it when you say sorry or are you just saying so that it won't hurt my feelings?
If I had a gun, I would shoot you in the ass. But I'll make sure its not fatal cos I want it to kill you slowly. I want you to suffer.
ITS NOT FUN OKAY WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE PUTTING ME THROUGH!
Do you guys think its all prance-around-like-a-pony-happily-there's-no-work-to-do kinda thing?! Oh, you are totally screwed up in the head.
I hope your hair falls out and your boobs shrink.