Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cross country

Whoo, cross-country today.
Tired as hell.

I woke up at 0655 and I thought I was late.
I was rushing like crazy, and in the end I was the first among my friends to reach there.
Like, what the hell?
Was supposed to run with Michx, Kar Lei and Jo Lynn.
But everyone ffk-ed each other and I ended up running with Aqilah.
Had to stop halfway cos I got stupid stomach cramps.

After that, went to Carrefour around 10AM with Kate, Rachel and the other athletes.
Walked mindlessly around before ending up at the arcade racing cars. LOL
Its seriously really addictive.
Rachel had to kacau me during the second race and causing me to get last place.
Grrr..

PICTURES!

Presenting Kate-Lyn Anne, the jakun.


And the four serious people racing.

Kate, Rachel, Hafiz and Nicholas.

And obviously, picture of the day.
LOL!

I have finally watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
So shiok! :D