Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Notification

HELLO AMERICA! I'M BAAAACK! (Michelle, LOL!)
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Rianne has infected me with her germs.

Anyway, won't be blogging much for the next three weeks.
If I do, might only be short posts or maybe decent posts every few days.
Exams are coming!
28th of February to 7th of March.
8th of March, first term holidays.
One week of torture, one week of fun.

For now, pictures.

Scenery on the way back from dinner on Sunday.

And if you don't wanna see me camwhore, I advise you leave now. Thank you (:

Lala-ness took over.

LOOK AT MY HAIR!
The colour somehow reappeared. <3

Retarded face.
And yes, I know my eyes are not the same size. x]

Shaydes!

Oh and a little treat for those of you who have not seen this before.


Achmed the terrorist!
Really hilarious. If you've not seen it before, its a must watch!