Friday, February 1, 2008

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Grooving to; Happy working song by Amy Adams

I went to school today!

Hee, on a public holiday some more.
At 9AM some more.
See what a good girl I am. LOL

Main reason: Interact.
Went to rehearse for the "commercial" we're supposed to do tomorrow.
And I got some really hilarious pictures!

This is Jer Min.
He was that cute chubby boy whose cheeks I loved to pinch.
Now, he's so much taller than me WTF.

Soon Soon (sp?) LOL! I don't know his name.
Kena tortured lah he.

Deng deng deng!

And presenting the "fairy"..
JUNIOR KOH!
And yes, he's supposed to play a fairy.

So, we finished at 1030AM and I was planning to go back.
But then Auntie Michelle Hor came at that time so I decided to watch them practice.
I ended up lepak-ing at school until 1PM.

Pictureeess!
Heeheehee.
Rachel is smiling!

The only reason she took this with me was cos she wanted to check my phone.

If you are under 18, please do not scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny..
HAHAH! Marcus, Marcus.

And my almost split!

I might be going to Mid tomorrow with Michx to meet up with Avis.
NO ONE WANTS TO TEMAN ME!

*Singing as we fetch the detergent box