Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Please watch

Hey!
Short random post.

Today, I got an e-mail.
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER BANNED FROM DISNEYLAND.
So, I'm wondering how the hell did they get banned from Disneyland of all places.
Because of this..

Those are their real boobs (:

Check out what I found on Michelle's blog.
LOL!
Perky boobs, kissy face, diao "am I dumb" face and contagious and super loud voice?
I WAS PRACTICALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

But..
Someone named Lydia did die.
I only found out today.
Lydia Sum!
Rawr, she was a really good person ya know.

And now, for videos.
Credits to Megan for posting up the videos on her blog.
And I searched for more of them.
Please, please watch all of them. Okay?


Dove campaign for REAL BEAUTY


Evolution?


This short film shows the way a girl's self-esteem can be influenced by friends and parents.
This one is unbelievable.
The girls are so damn pretty!


This.. as Megan says "tugs at every girls heart" or something like that.
Its like the most touching. EVAH!


This is way off topic.
But its really very touching.
It just happened to be on the related videos tab.

PLEASE WATCH!