Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rui-Yang!

WARNING: I DELETED THE OLD POST. THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF IT. SO PLEASE READ.

Okayh, so.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful until it was time for the Interact meeting.
A transfer student from Switzerland was visiting us and everybody was so damn excited.
Michx brought her camera cos Amanda wanted it and yeah, there are a lot of pictures.
Let's start off, shall we?

Our very own drunk person LOL

Just cos its Rachel.

And just cos this looks wrong xD

God knows what she's pointing at and I'm doing the bootayh pose ;)

We know we rock.

Junior is doing a damn good third (or was it fourth) position for ballet but his hand is turned out.

Little Miss Hyper.

The welcoming committee?
Ka Shing's got two wives xD

Amanda bengang!

And presenting..
Rui-Yang! (pronounced Roo-Yang not Rui, yeah)
Everybody was clapping like giler.

Talking about himself and Switzerland.

Showing us his country's flag.
Quote: Don't ask me what the red and white cross mean, I don't know either.
And, he has an adorable French accent too!

Teaching us French.
Anybody notice the words "I love you" written in French on the board?

TRYING to speak French.
Notice how everyone else is laughing in the picture?


Amanda Saw (that's her surname, not the past tense of 'see') got it right! *clapclap*

Michx asked him his opinion about Malaysia.
He said people here are very friendly.

*cough* A little too friendly, perhaps. xD

Time for yee sang!

Spot me?

Spotlight no longer on Rui-Yang in this picture.
Adrian's face is classic!

Awesome-ness!


"HIGHER, HIGHER!"

We're messy people.

Kate, Rach, Rui-Yang, Lydz, Michx & Marcus.

I didn't get an individual shot with him so I improvise sikit lah.

MWADEHAHAHAH!
Damn, I look fat next to him xD

Giving him a souvenir.

And again, spotlight no longer on Rui-Yang.
Look at Wai Hong! (The guy in the chinese-y shirt)
Sometimes candid camera rocks, doesn't it?
Adorable betul!

Welcoming committee and Rui-Yang with his souvenir.
Its that pewter-silver thing from Royal Selangor, I think.

Last but not least..

World famous group picture!

Credits to Michx for all the pictures.
This is definitely something to remember.

p/s: Cos of Rui-Yang, I can't help but smile or giggle when I see or hear the word 'sushi'!