Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Grooving to; Lovefool by The Cardigans

I'm guilty of camwhoring again.
God save me but its so addictive.
Camwhoring is like my heroin. HAHAHA




I was too lazy to edit so I just left it like that.

ANYWAY, HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!
CHINESE NEW YEAR!
I want my ang pao's ar, all of you people.
I don't want to hear that "I'm not married" line, it only works for me :D
And better put more inside, or not people will hate you.
Especially the teens who need more money for shopping. *cough*me*cough*

Shall be going to my godmother's place tomorrow early.
Shall stay up late tonight cleaning up my room just cos of Miss Carmen Wong.
Shall be watching the whole season 2 of Heroes while Miss Carmen Wong does my hair.
Shall be having reunion dinner there as well.
Shall not be coming online for the next 2 or 3 days, maybe.

And I'm not wearing red for CNY, I'm wearing purple!
According to my horoscope, its my lucky colour for this week :D
Read HIPPOBLOG for more updates as there are 3 of us blogging over there.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, YAUW!

*Love me, love me, say that you love me