Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day of school

Grooving to; Bring me to life by Evanescene

First day of school.
How was yours? :D
Mine was totally uneventful.
Hardly did anything.
Just copied down what we have to pay for the fees and the timetable.
And then everyone in class was noisy.

Kar Lei gave me my Christmas present.

I love love love it.
I thought I could wear it.
But I think Kar Lei and Michx were right lah.
My boobs made the shirt tight.
HAHAHAHA
Seriously, Kar Lei next time buy bigger shirt xD

Anyway, after school Kar Lei came hugging me.
And I was all like "What the hell is going on?"
Hah, she loves her present as well :D
SAY YOU LOVE ME!

After I came back from school, ate lunch and all that jazz I slept for about 2 hours.
Came back and used the computer to find a layout (Have you noticed I changed it? You're blind if you didn't)
Then, I talked to Alia on the phone for an hour and ten minutes.
I think she's supposed to call me again.

Soo, now I have to stop.
Cos I only came on for half an hour to change the layout and blog for you people.
Have got to watch Amazing Race Asia then maybe wait for Alia to call and then sleep.
Its fun going to school by bus eventhough I have to wake up at 545.

Someone sue me, I've gone mad.

*Frozen inside without your touch