Saturday, January 12, 2008

I like chocolate milk

Grooving to; London bridge by Fergie

Show me some love, show me some attitude.

This afternoon, I followed my parents to some bakery shop.
And guess where it is?
Near Chow Kit! xD
So, when we were walking back to the car a lot of them were around.
Then one of them ran pass us.
HIS boobs were jiggling like jelly!
I was trying so hard not to laugh.
Went into the car, straight away all three of us started laughing.

Driving back, parents last minute decided to take the new highway (again) to see some road.
This time ended up in Cyberjaya.

On the drive back.

Went to the pasar malam earlier.
Bought a shirt.

"I like chocolate milk"
It was actually RM15 for one and RM25 for two.
My mum ask me to find another shirt but the one I wanted was white so it was really transparent.
Anyway, the guy gave us a discount and we got it at RM13.
If it was a little bit longer, it could have been a dress.

And while reading the newspaper..
Permanent shock! :D

Edited a picture for Joey as well.
{EDIT}

How to be emo :D
The guy is cute!
{/EDIT}

*Paparazzi put my business in the news