Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A kiss with open eyes

Grooving to; Bleeding love by Leona Lewis

Watching as everything passes by.

Yesterday during relief period, I was so damn bored.
So I wrote and Rachel and Kate's hands as well as mine.
Well, not hand lah, wrist.

Hee ((:

Then, they abandoned me by going to the toilet so I took out my book and started scribbling.

Unedited.
Kinda blur lah.

This is what WE managed to do to the book.
Spot the word "Boobies"! :D

Went down to town earlier to pick up my mum from the office.
And the courts were all lighted up and pretty.

Tada!

See that guy?
He's uber tall AND cute! xD

I have to finish up my Maths notes and karangan.
Oh oh oh, I also have a slave *cough* assistant treasurer now.
RACHEL!
God knows what she's supposed to do as the secretary of the class so she's helping me.

*I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you