Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love Alia :D

Currently watching; A shot at love with Tila Tequila

So adorable :D

Anyway, I spent like the whole day watching Tila Tequila and I still have a few more episodes to go.
Its soo interesting.

In the afternoon, I helped my mum bake.

The cookies.

The chocolate.

The colourful sprinkles.

AND VOILA! xD

And I also stripped my Christmas tree.

It doesn't have any ornaments on it anymore.
Then my parents stripped it even more so only the lights and the angel is left.
It looks so.. naked.
LOL!

Went for a dinner at my parent's friends place.
The house is HUGE!
Its four times the size of my house and also four times the price.
I forgot to take a picture of it.

And the food was amazingly delicious.
They were cooking it on the spot.
Catered, of course.

My bro found this big ass prawn too!

Credits to Nur Alia Astaman.
DANKYOUUU!
Though, I look like I don't have lips xD